We’re heading to the 21st Annual HCCA Conference March 26-29, 2017 in Maryland! If you are too, we’ve picked out some sessions that we believe you absolutely cannot miss! In these sessions, the speakers will be delving into topics that can help you to get a better grip on your regulatory and compliance processes.
And, our top session picks for this year’s HCCA conference are…
- HIPAA Compliance That Addresses the Risks of Today and Will Grow with You in the Future – Kevin Dunnahoo, Matt Jackson, Benjamin Burton
- Laboratory Compliance: Maintaining Compliance in an Uncertain and Changing Environment – Robert E. Mazer, Tim Murray, Barbara Senters
- CMS Final Rule: Reform of Requirements for Long Term Care Facilities – Barbara Duffy, Paula Sanders, Nan Impink
- Latest Policy & Regulatory changes to the Medicare Appeals Process – Andrew Wachler, Nancy Griswold
- Highlights of the CMS Final Rule: Reform of Requirements for Long Term Care Facilities—The Impact on Compliance – Kris D’Ann Maples, Lyn Bentley
- OCR Enforcement Update – Iliana Peters
- The OIG’s New CIA Form: How Your Compliance Program Can Benefit – Steven W. Ortquist, Nicole Caucci
- Audit Log Demands During Litigation: Response Conundrums from a Compliance Perspective – Carey Cathran, Emily Reilly
- The Blame Game: Accountability in Healthcare Compliance – Rick Kam
- Mobile Health (mHealth) Applications in Healthcare Environment – Brandon Goulter, Steven R. Baruch
Of course with a conference like the HCCA, the amount of great content you can expect go far beyond 10 sessions. If you’re looking for more recommendations for sessions to attend, we’ve created a handy-dandy detailed list to ensure you get the most out of the HCCA.
Don’t forget to drop by booth #217 anytime to chat—we’d love to hear what you thought about any of the sessions we’ve mentioned!
Trusted by more than 3000 healthcare organizations, PolicyMedical is a leading provider of cloud-based enterprise-class healthcare regulatory compliance software solutions designed to reduce administrative burden and enhance patient safety. We were founded in 2001 with the vision to make people happy and healthy by reducing the stress, and anxiety related to policy, contract, vendor and employee management. Our customers include Dignity Health, Kindred Healthcare, Baylor Scott & White Health, Advocate Health Care and others. To learn more, visit www.policymedical.com or take the two-minute virtual PolicyManager tour.