PolicyMedical is at the forefront of life-saving healthcare software and is heavily connected to the Valley, and to the Canadian and American healthcare ecosystems.
We’re growing rapidly, and are adding a new member to our senior team.
You’re a leader who has cut your teeth in the discipline of customer success. You have practical, front-line experience and you stay on the cutting edge of an emerging, essential discipline.
Now you’re ready to direct a Client Success function and team, to create success for yourself and the company, and to be part of a high-growth start-up senior team.
If that sounds like you, you might be our next hire.
Director of Client Success
Your goal in this position will be to design and execute strategic initiatives that will increase the overall quality and capacity of our Client Success department. In addition to bringing expert leadership to our team, you will provide direction and vision for the future of Client Success.
You’ll delve deeply into the challenges our department faces, and make recommendations to our senior management and Board of Directors on how to address those challenges. That might include everything from optimizing our current pool of talent to evaluating and overhauling our ticket system, to consolidating and streamlining our software and delivery process.
Client satisfaction is the heart of our success, so you’ll need to pay close attention to client feedback, and implement working solutions for problems both new and old. You will be the eyes and ears of your whole department: observing, communicating, and correcting every hiccough in the client care process. Your work will ensure that no client ever slips through the cracks.
You’ll succeed in this role if you have the following skills:
- Leadership – you not only direct staff expertly, but inspire them to work alongside you. You gain the trust and respect of your team by modeling the qualities you want to see in them.
- Project Management – you know how to organize your time and the time of others. You can execute complex programs related to Client Success to get results.
- Performance Management and Analysis – you have a knack for finding problems, both big and small and come up with creative solutions that work. You know how to use key metrics and performance indicators to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Mentorship – you’re adept at finding areas for staff improvement and can develop training programs that support both internal and customer needs.
This is a full-time permanent position, with a salary range of $130,000 – $150,000/year, commensurate with qualifications and experience. We also include a comprehensive benefits plan, and 5 weeks paid time off.
This position will require frequent travel (1-2 times/month), so the willingness and ability to travel within Canada and the US is essential.
Working at PolicyMedical
There are many reasons why you’ll love working at PolicyMedical, but two things will probably stand out: autonomy and empowerment. The people we hire are smart and innovative and we don’t smother them with micro management.
We’re a small and nimble innovator in an industry that is undergoing substantial change and growth. We can promise you’ll learn a ton, and see the difference you make with your work.
We’re located in the tech corridor of Richmond Hill, and have a gorgeous space with a modern start-up feel. We believe work shouldn’t be done sitting down all the time, so we have an open concept office with multiple meeting rooms to let the creativity flow. We know that sometimes you need to let off a little steam so we encourage a mix of work and play in the office, and if you want to work from home sometimes, we’re down with that too. Want to know more? Just hit this link!
Overall, we don’t want you to think of this as a job, we want you to think of this as a career – a place to build your future. When we find great talent, we hang on to it.
- 10+ years experience working in a senior client/customer success role
- Experience in working in the SaaS or VAR industry
- Experience working in a B2B sales role would be an asset
- Experience building and implementing staff mentoring and training programs
- Experience with CRM software, preferably Salesforce
- Strong computer skills, including MS Office, and ability to learn technical aspects of our software/services
- Experience/Knowledge of Freshdesk or other ticketing software
- A valid passport, and ability to travel throughout Canada and the US
- Post-secondary degree related to business, business administration, or similar
How to Apply
Our online application will give you the option to apply to this role as a complete person – not just a resume. The application will assess your qualifications, personality traits and workplace preferences, and should take 10 to 15 minutes to complete. After submitting, you’ll receive an email inviting you to log in and view your assessment results.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us with the “Help” button in the application.
We will review applications as they are received and look forward to hearing from you.