In this podcast, Kevin will share insights from his personal experiences with being both buy-in seeker and approver. Listen to discover how to approach the big pitch and even things to consider before you even begin taking this project on.
The key takeaways from this episode of the PolicyMedical Podcast:
- How to socialize new approaches and solutions with your peers
- How to get executive buy-in to move forward
- Best approaches to introducing new solutions to staff and other facilities
- How to get staff to adopt new applications/solutions
- The dynamics of human behavior
- Key lessons learned and pitfalls to avoid
Securing Executive Buy-in for New Healthcare Software at your Hospital [Podcast]
Trusted by more than 3000 healthcare organizations, PolicyMedical is a leading provider of cloud-based enterprise-class healthcare regulatory compliance software solutions designed to reduce administrative burden and enhance patient safety. We were founded in 2001 with the vision to make people happy and healthy by reducing the stress, and anxiety related to policy, contract, vendor and employee management. Our customers include Dignity Health, Kindred Healthcare, Baylor Scott & White Health, Advocate Health Care and others. To learn more, visit www.policymedical.com or take the two-minute virtual PolicyManager tour.